Raksha Bandhan is a celebration of the bond between brothers and sisters. Here are a few Rakhi Quotes that symbolize the love between siblings.
1. Older Siblings - The only people who will pick on you for their own entertainment and beat up anyone else who tries.
2. It is a sister's job to annoy her brother no matter how old they are.
3. I smile because you are my brother. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.
4. Happiness is annoying your elder sister by being taller than her.
5. My brother has the coolest sister!! I am just saying :)
6. There are many benefits of being related to me. For example, I am your sibling. You're welcome!
7. Roses are red, Violets are blue. Combine the two equals me and you!
8. Dekh Bhai. Na shopping ki kattar se, na gifts ki bochhar se.
Behen khush hoti hein toh bas Rakhi ke tyohar se.
Don't forget to share your favourite quote with your brother or sister this Raksha Bandhan.
Budget Shopping at The 199 Store
Shopping for a gift for your brother or sister on Raksha Bandhan is a part of the festival. But, at times, there are times where you may be short on money. But, you still want to gift your sibling a quality product. That's where The 199 Store jumps in! Here, we sell quality products for Rs 199 each. No strings attached. The advantage of this is that you can shop for a gift for your sister or a gift for your brother without burning a hole in your pocket.
In fact, not only is The 199 Store perfect for shopping online for festivals in India, you can also shop year round without feeling guilty. Check out a few of our popular categories:
So, what are you waiting for? Start your budget shopping online today!